Monday, November 9, 2009

Revisiting my Senior Design Project.

I was never happy with how the texture work on my senior design project turned out. I didn't give myself enough time on the project to do a really great texture job. So with both models I created I am going back and adding the appropriate level of texture detail needed so I can show these models off without people being turned off by the texture work.

The first vehicle to be re-textured is the T-62M Main Battle Tank.
# of Objects: 128
# of Tris: 20395
# of Vertices: 11389
Wireframe.


Ambient Occlusion Pass


Base Color


Base Color + Ambient Occlusion


WIP Camouflage Scheme


Camouflage and Modeling based off of this image


And Finally the Detail Work. This is where I've been putting a ton of my time and effort into. This is where all of the extra detail that wasn't modeled gets put into the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment